Bespoke Facebook Training
How do you want to use Facebook to help your business? What goals do you want to achieve? Our aim is to help business owners, managers and key members of staff become more effective users of Facebook to reach a wider audience at relatively low cost. We are happy to share our Facebook expertise to save you time and potentially costly mistakes.
Over 2.2 billion users are on Facebook worldwide and 73% of New Zealand’s population are Facebook users, so there’s not much doubt that your customers and, more importantly, your competitors, are on it too.
Facebook can be a powerful marketing tool if used correctly.
An effective Facebook presence can attract new business, generate leads, find new suppliers and build a sense of community around your brand.
Our training includes an audit of your Facebook Page to assess where potential improvements can be made. During the first session, we would review the audit together. This forms an essential and practical part of the training.
Our private one-on-one training is customised to suit your requirements and could include the following:
- The key ingredients of an effective Facebook strategy
- Understand how the Facebook Newsfeed works and how to mitigate the latest Facebook algorithm change
- The value of engagement
- Why you need to pay to play
- What you need for a great profile including image optimisation (a guide is provided for correct sizing on Facebook)
- Advice on content gathering
- How to use Facebook’s features
- How to increase Facebook likes and engagement
- How much to post and when to post
- Legal issues
- Relevant examples of what and what not to post
- Measuring results
- A separate session on Facebook advertising options is also available
Call 03 474 1075 to discuss your requirements or email