Group Facebook Training
What really works on Facebook? Are you getting the most out of your business Facebook page? Do you know if Facebook is bringing in business?
This practical Facebook Training course is based on successful social media marketing strategies and Facebook best practice techniques to maximise your Facebook presence. You can’t afford to miss this course!
Get your business into the best position to stay ahead of the competition with this hands-on advanced course that includes some great Facebook hacks you need to know.
- Key tasks to develop a social media strategy
- How to survive the significant algorithm change that occurred in January 2018
- How to increase Facebook likes and engagement
- The latest Facebook changes and new features
- Advice on content and planning
- How to use Facebook’s tools
- Legal issues
- Measuring results
- Useful Apps and Tools
- Facebook advertising options and why you need to pay to be seen
- Review of participants’ Pages
This Facebook seminar is delivered by an experienced social media marketer. All our training sessions are driven by discussions, hands-on exercises and practical examples. Please bring your laptop to this session along with your Facebook login details.
Participants should have a reasonable understanding of Facebook as this is aimed at intermediate to advanced users.
Course fee includes:
- Copy of slide notes
- FREE Facebook Strategy Template, valued at $150
- Morning tea and light lunch
Arrival on the day
- Registration opens 15 minutes before course commencement time.
Limited class size
Some Clients we have Trained
Individual Facebook Training
We don’t rely on a one-size-fits-all training approach and understand that each business has different objectives that they want to achieve through using Facebook. Enquire about our one-on-one Facebook Training for Businesses where we customised our programme to suit your individual needs and industry. We will also provide a report evaluating your current page with recommendations. Call 03 474 1075 and speak with Philippa or email.