Get Found Online – Digital Marketing Masterclass
If you are looking for a competitive edge to boost your business, this Digital Marketing course is a must.
Our digital marketing masterclass is for designed for Business Owners, General Managers or Marketing staff who want to understand how to grow their online presence without a big budget. Get social media savvy, learn the basics of search engine marketing and the principles of search engine optimisation in this three hour masterclass. SEO is the term used to describe the marketing technique of enhancing a website to increase its chances of being ranked higher in search engines.
The workshop will have case studies and practical marketing tips that you can implement immediately. Whether you’re a retailer, a restaurant, a service provider, tourist operator, search marketing and social media are two channels that businesses can use to succeed in the digital age.
The starting point for most people when looking for a service or product, is to begin an online search. Search engines provide an opportunity for businesses of any size to generate traffic, leads and sales. This course will show you how you can improve your site’s chances of climbing the search rankings and generate more leads.
- How SEO, search marketing and social media fit in with your overall marketing strategy
- Choose the social platforms that are crucial to your business and tailor your message across platforms
- Create shareable content to grow and maintain engaged social audience
- A checklist of SEO essentials
- Adwords and search engine marketing – is it right for your business?
- Group Review of participants’ websites
After attending this course, participants will have a clear understanding of what they have to do to implement an SEO strategy and how important social media marketing is. You will understand how Google operates and be in a position to start the process of getting your website further up the rankings.
Course fee includes:
- Copy of slide notes
- FREE SEO checklist, valued at $150
Arrival on the day
- Registration opens 15 minutes before course commencement time.
Payment – Participants will be invoiced.