Speaking Opportunities with Marketing Expert Philippa Crick
Are you looking for a SOCIAL MEDIA OR DIGITAL MARKETING KEYNOTE SPEAKER with in-depth subject matter knowledge, a dynamic presentation style who will give the attendees some great takeaways? Great, you’ve come to the right place!
Keynote Speaking Events include
- Dunedin Host event – Stand out from your competitors
- Practice Managers Conference – How to leverage social media in the health sector
- Otago Southland Employers Association – Marketing Presenter/Trainer in Dunedin and Invercargill since 2012
Half day and full day sessions – Marketing Bootcamp and Advanced Marketing
- Guest Lecture for the Department of Tourism, University of Otago – maximising social media in a variety of sectors
- She’s Motivated – Make your website work smarter
- GP Conference – Websites & Social Media: what you need to know
- Masters Games – Marketing Your Sport
- Aviation NZ Conference – The impact of social media
- Invercargill Licensing Trust – in-house social media seminar
- Otago Rail Trail Trust – Social media workshops
Get in touch Email Now
2018 Speaking Engagements
What Does Social Media Hold for Businesses in 2018?
26 September 2018
The Dunedin Group of AAPNZ supports its members which include Personal Assistants, Executive Assistants, Office Managers, Administrators, Receptionists, Secretaries, Accounts and Payroll Officers.
National Oral Health Promotion Forum for the New Zealand Dental Association
Practical Strategies for Effective Use of Social Media in the Promotion of Oral Health
Wednesday 11 April 2018
Seminar for Clients of Markhams Otago – Chartred Accountants & Business Advisors
What Does Social Media Hold For Businesses in 2018?
Thursday 15 March
ANZ Business Growth Event
How to Build Your Brand and Brand Story
Thursday 8 March