Designing Websites that Work
Are you looking for a better return on your marketing spend?
Contemplating a new website? Don’t invest a cent until you hear this presentation. Avoid common pitfalls and blind spots and learn how to transform your website into your strongest marketing asset. This presentation is suited for business owners, managers and organisations of any kind.
Getting visitors to your website is only half the battle. The other half is getting your users to click, to sign-up, to purchase or enquire. Your marketing efforts are wasted if visitors leave your website without some kind of positive action happening.
Do you know what questions you should be asking web developers when you are looking at creating or rebuilding your site? Come to this seminar packed with valuable information to help you understand your website better so you can make it more effective.
- Important do’s and don’ts
- Best practices for web conversions
- Design considerations
- Creating meaningful content
- What is Search Engine Optimisation?
- Latest trends
- Learn what don’t the web developers tell you
- Understanding your website statistics
We’ll give you the knowledge essential for identifying, analysing and improving all areas of your site.
Course fee includes:
- Handouts and associated resources
- Copy of slide notes
Arrival on the day
- Registration opens 15 minutes before course commencement time.
Tea and coffee provided. Any questions please call Philippa on 03 474 1075 or email