Social Media Customer Service Training
Social care is not a new concept yet providing multi-channel support that includes social media can present real challenges for B2B and B2C companies as well as opportunities to positively impact sales and customer loyalty.
Our training on Social Customer Service is ideal for anyone looking to improve their online customer experience.
Whether you need to create or refine a social servicing strategy or simply up-skill teams responsible for customer service, this course will enable you to work through the operational challenges and customer engagement in social media. The course will cover:
- General understanding of social media
- Critical processes for effective social media customer service
- Consumer expectations of social media service
- The importance of effective risk/reputation management
- The importance of the Brand’s Online Voice
- How to handle feedback, complaints and escalation process
- When to take the conversation offline
- Practical examples of what to do and not to do
Who we’ve worked with